What Are The Tui Lakes and Mountains Destinations?
Tui Lakes & Mountains holidays 2019 – 2020 offer holidays in the beautiful mountains and lake areas of Italy, Austria, Slovenia, Switzerland and Germany. Tui holidays 2019 & 2020 feature a variety of lakes and mountains options such as luxury holidays, twin centre holidays and free child places for families. Many of the Tui lakes and mountains holiday destinations are very popular with walkers and many destinations offer a number of other activities for you to try. Many of these destinations offer winter sports in the winter such as snowboarding and ski holidays. You may be able to take a cable car up a local mountain to get some great views. Obviously this will depend on the resort you select. (Tui 2020 holidays are not on sale yet)
Tui Lakes and Mountains Quick Links
- Tui Summer late deal holidays > click here
- Tui Lake Garda deals > click here
- Tui Platinum deals > click here
- Tui Italian Lakes deals > click here
- Tui Lakes & Mountains Austria deals > click here
- Tui Lakes & Mountains Switzerland deals > click here
- Tui Lakes & Mountains Slovenia > click here
- Tui Lakes & Mountains Free Child Places Finder > click here
How to find your perfect Tui Lakes and Mountains Holiday
Finding your perfect Tui lakes and mountains holiday is easy using the simple yet powerful Tui lakes and mountains holiday search. Simply select your departure airport(s), destination(s), departure date and duration. Finally the number of passengers travelling, not forgetting to enter any child ages. After that you can apply various filters to narrow down the results. The holiday type options include Platinum, Award winners, lakeside resort and walking holidays. You can select by price, rating, flights and narrow down the destinations and resorts. The board basis option lets you choose from Self catering, bed & breakfast, half board and full board. All inclusive holidays are very popular in most holiday resorts around the Mediterranean. Tui lakes and mountains all inclusive hotels are the same and you can select to see all the all inclusive lakes and mountains holidays as well. > click here
Tui lakes and mountains hotels come with various features.You can search specifically for the various features shown below. Once you do a Tui lake and mountains holiday search you can add any of these and other options to narrow down the perfect hotel or apartment for your stay.
- Daytime activity programme
- Evening entertainment
- Kids’ pool
- Outdoor pools
- Beauty salon & treatments
- Bike hire
- Fitness classes or room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kids’ Club
Where Can you get a Lakes and Mountains Holiday from?
Tui Lakes and Mountains flights include departures from Gatwick, Heathrow, London City, Luton, Belfast International, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool John Lennon, Manchester, Newcastle and Southampton Not all destinations are available from all of these airports. For example there are Glasgow flights to Austria, Slovenia, Italy & Germany whilst the Southampton flights only cover the Italian lakes and mountains destinations of Lake Garda, Lake Levico & the Dolomites. If you don’t see the destination you want from your nearest airport try another one as this may offer more options for you. Holidays are available for 7, 10, 11 & 14 night durations (depends on the destination and departure airport)
What Are the Tui Lakes and Mountains Destinations?
Tui Lakes and Mountains Austria
- Achensee – Has the Tyrol's largest Lake with mountain backdrop
- Alpbach – Been voted one of Austria's most beautiful villages
- Bad Hofgastein – A mountain town know for it's world class Spas
- Ellmau – Handy for Wilder Kaiser or Wild Emperor mountains
- Fuschl Am See – Located on the edge of a natural glacial lake
- Kaprun – Medieval town in Austria's largest national park
- Kitzbühel – Beautiful scenery and a good walking holiday destination
- Lech – Close to the Wilder Kaiser mountains, good for walking & climbing
- Mayrhofen – Busy town with lots of walking options
- Niederau – Small village surrounded by pastures
- Obergurgl – Relaxing base, ideal for a walking holiday
- Saalbach – Located in the Glemm Valley, classic Austrian village
- Scheffau – On the hillside beneath the Wilder Kaiser mountains
- Schladming – Small village in the Enns Valley
- Seefeld – Scenic mountain railway to the peaks
- St Anton – Located high up in the Arlberg mountain range, good for walkers
- St Gilgen – Perfect for exploring Lake Wolfgang
- St Johann In Tyrol – Mountains walks in the Kitzbuheler Horn
- St Wolfgang – Lakeside town with mountain views.
- Söll – In the valley of Hohe Salve and Wilder Kaiser mountains
- Wörthersee – One of the most popular Lakes in Austria
- Zell Am See – Located beside Lake Zell & Hohe Tauern Mountains
Tui Lakes and Mountains Germany
- Ruhpolding – Scenic German mountain village with walking options
Tui Lakes and Mountains Italy
- Madonna Di Campiglio – Italian village in a glacial national park
- Selva Val Gardena – In the Gardena valley, scenic base for walkers
- Val Di Fassa – In a mountain valley with numerous walking trailsTui Lake Como
- Bellagio – Outstanding views of the lake in this popular destination
- Cadenabbia – On the western shores of Lake Como
- Menaggio – Laidback atmosphere with great views, ideal base to explore from
Tremezzo – On the western shores on the lake, explore thye famous villas
Tui Lake Garda
- Bardolino – One of the most popular destinations in Lake Garda
- Desenzano – Famous for it's museum, Roman villa & shops. On the lakefront
- Garda – Enjoy a stroll along Garda's tree lined promenade
Tui Gardone Riviera
- Lazise – Charming old town with a maze of alley ways and streets.
- Limone – Beautiful cliffside town on the north western shores of the lake
- Malcesine – Ancient harbour with great view of the Monte Baldo mountain
- Peschiera – Lake Garda fortress town on the south west corner of the lake
- Riva – Harbour town between the Alps and northern coast of the lake Garda
- Sirmione – Nice beach, Scaligeri castle, pedestrianised streets & great views
- Torbole – Great beaches, great views and mountain backdrop.
- Torri Del Benaco – Located at the foot of Monte Baldo mountain. 7 km north of Garda
- Lake Levico – Quiet lake resort with a number of walking trails
- Baveno – Laid back town on the western shore of Lake Maggiore
- Meina – Lakeside beach, great base to explore the area
- Stresa – Palm tree lined promenades on the Borromean Bay
Tui Lakes and Mountains Slovenia
- Bled – Castle, lake and mountain surroundings
- Bohinj – Explore the surrounding are in Slovenia's only national park
- Kranjska Gora – High up in the Julian Alps. Close to the borders of Italy & Austria
Tui Lakes and Mountains Switzerland
- Grindelwald – Scenic alpine village, handy for the Jungfrau railway
- Interlaken – Sitting between Lake Brienz & Lake Thun, great base to explore
- Lucerne – Swiss city of Lucerne and Lake Lucerne, lots to do and see.
- Montreux – On lake Geneva, lakeside promenade & Chillon Castle
- Wengen – Quieter town with great access to the railway to let you explore.
- Zermatt – Typical Swiss town situated beneath the Matterhorn
What can you do on a Lakes and Mountains Holiday?
Some of the possible activities available at some of the Tui Lakes & Mountains holiday destinations. Please check on the Tui UK web site to make sure that they are available at your chosen resort. Some of the activities and attractions will depend on your location and some will be more accessible than others.
- Wine tasting
- Bike hire, cycle paths
- Boat trips
- Historical Remains
- Guided walking tours
- Lake bathing
- Nordic walking
- Rowing boats
- Mountain railways
- Horse drawn carriage rides
Depending on the destination you are staying in, you may also be able to enjoy some great day trips. Tui Lakes and Mountains excursions include trips to Venice, Verona, Munich, Salzburg and Ljubljana. Tui usually offer some tours by coach as well as railway tours. Again depending on your choice of destination there may be
What is Included with Tui Lakes and Mountains All Inclusive Holidays
Not every Lakes and hotel offers all inclusive however there is a good selection of hotels that do feature this popular board basis. All inclusive lakes and mountains holidays are just like the ones you get in other destinations. You will find a variation in what is offered in the all inclusive package, Sometimes it is the availability of the all inclusive drinks packages or the times that snacks are available. Some all inclusive hotels include extras such as activities in the all inclusive deal. These will vary, especially due to the hotels location. A hotel in a valley up the mountains is not going to offer water based activities especially if the nearest lake is a few miles away. It is important that you check and see what is included in the cost of your all inclusive holiday on the Tui lakes and mountains web site to see what you are getting in their all inclusive holiday deal. This is what you are paying for and not what may appear on any other web site including the hotel’s own web site.
Typical example of Lakes and Mountains all inclusive Holidays
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast, packed lunch & 3 course evening meal. Unlimited draft beer, house wine and soft drinks, juices, water plus tea and coffee from the bar. Available from 10am to 9pm
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast, simple buffet lunch (1230-2pm) 4 course buffet evening meal. Wine, beer water, soft drinks, tea & coffee plus national spirits. Available 10am to 11pm Snacks & fruit (10am-6pm)
As you can see from just these two examples there is a difference between these two properties all inclusive packages.
Tui Lakes and Mountains All Inclusive Hotels
- Hotel Britannia Excelsior in Cadenabbia, Italy 3T – Spectacular views, on the main lake road, opposite from the water.
- Hotel Panther in Saalbach, Austria 4T – Outdoor pool, hotel is in the centre of Saalbach
- Land Hotel Alpin in Scheffau, Austria 4T – Indoor pool & family activity programme
- Hotel Fischerwirt in Zell Am See 4T, Austria – in the pedestrianised centre of the town, 200m to the lake.
- Hotel Toni in Kaprun, Austria 4T – Short walk from the village centre with Spa facilities & indoor pool
- Hotel Antonius in Kaprun, Austria 4T – Hotel has wellness facilities, large garden & a couple of swimming pools
- Hotel Bergland in Seefeld, Austria 4T – Indoor pool and wellness, nice gardens & free Wi-Fi
- Alpine Resort Hotel in Zell Am See, Austria 4T – quiet setting overlooking the town, hotel has an activity programe
- Hotel Ferienalm in Schladming, Austria 4T – Peaceful location offering great views, outdoor pool
- Hotel Mitterhofer in Schladming, Austria 4T – Outdoor pool and wellness in a quiet location 500m to the train station
- Hotel Der Waldhof in Zell Am See, Austria 4T – Outdoor pool and wellness, just 700m to the resort centre
- Hotel Kaltschmid in Seefeld, Austria 4T – Indoor pool and wellness & activity programme. In the centre of Seefeld
- Hotel Leonardo da Vinci in Limone, Italy 4T – Loads of activities, overlooking the lake plus outdoor pools and beach
- Alpine Resort Sport & Spa in Saalbach, Austria 4T – Stylish pools and spa, just 100m to the centre of Saalbach
Tui Lakes and Mountains Late Deals
Tui will never sell out their full Lakes and Mountains brochure at the launch of during the busy booking periods just after Christmas and in January. It is inevitable that their will be some flights and accommodation left. Obviously the bank holidays and school half term break are going to be very popular as are holidays departing during the school holiday dates. So if you have the freedom to travel on any date and don’t mind where you go you could save some money on the cost of your Tui lakes and mountains holiday. Tui will adjust the price of the holidays throughout the year with online discounts and discount codes to help stimulate bookings. This is to make sure that they sell holidays at the highest price possible. It’s up to you to decide when the prices are right for you, don’t expect silly prices just because you are booking late or the day before. For tips and advice on how to get the best late deals, last minute prices and information on holiday cancellations Tui late deals work on our late deals page.
How Do You Find Tui Lakes and Mountains Free Child Places?
Lakes and mountains holidays are becoming more popular with families for a family holiday option rather than the usual fly and flop Mediterranean destinations. Tui have now added their popular free child places to include holidays to Austrian & Italian lakes and mountains hotels. Tui have a free child places finder where you enter your basic holiday details such as number of people travelling and the child or children’s ages. Then select the month you wish to travel. After that use the filters to select the departure airports, destinations and hotel facilities you require. The final list will be the lakes and mountains free child places hotels that have availability. Free child places are limited so don’t expect them to be available at a later time as they are strictly sold on a first come basis. Tui usually have some low deposit offer so take advantage of this to make sure you get your free child place holiday confirmed. This way you will get a guaranteed free chil place discount added to your booking > click here
Where To Book A Tui Lakes and Mountains Holidays 2019 – 2020
The best place to book a Tui Lakes and Mountains Holiday is usually direct online on the official Tui UK holidays web site (click here) Sometimes Tui offer special online discounts which you will automatically receive when you use their web site. Also there may be a discount code that will get you a further discount on your lakes and mountains booking. For families checking availability direct online is the best way to track down any free child places using the free child places finder. Some travel agents will not be aware of the discount codes which generally do not apply to bookings made through them. Once you get to a certain point where they are not making enough commission from you they may add-on a booking fee. Why bother with the hassle and pay someone to simply enter your details for nothing and possibly get a better price without having to negotiate with some travel agent.